Saturday, December 15, 2007

...So...About Last Night

Last Night

Nights that begin with me taking pictures like this are bound to be interesting.

I will forever be baffled by the fact that Vanilla Rum makes me a different person. But I'm also ok with that person.

I indulged in a game of Doomstack (the hot new drinking commodity), had a long conversation that wouldn't have happened had I been sober, and also participated in my SECOND round of Spin the Bottle this weekend, all in one night. I know this may sound petty to most other twenty one year olds, but here is why it is a big deal for me:

  • Until 2 nights ago, I had never made out with anyone at Catawba.
  • Until 2 nights ago, my lips had never touched another male's other than my father at the age of 6.
  • Until 2 nights ago, I'd never actually been drunk enough to just want to have sex with whoever might have been the first to ask.
I blame it on The Wild Party. If I hadn't been cast in the role of a rather promiscuous man, I wouldn't feel like playing Spin the Bottle every time I found myself in a large group of people.

The Diet

All this talk of The Wild Party brings me to the diet.


Over Christmas Break, I will be running and doing Pilates every morning.
Over Christmas Break, I will be eating small portions of foods I probably won't even like.
Over Christmas Break, I will be getting on a scale every time I use the bathroom.

...and for the first time, I'm ok with that.

I currently weigh about 237 pounds. I'd like to weigh 215 by the time the show opens.

It can be done.


I think I'll talk a page from Candace Neal, and document it in another blog.

Yeah.

The Morning

Its almost 3 am.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: