Friday, December 21, 2007

Technology Schmechnology


If there was a technology train, my father would be on the very back of the caboose. Better yet, he would be trailing along tied by the ankle to a rope whose other end was attached to the caboose of said 'technology train.'  


All this is to say...that...my father just got a cell phone this evening.


A cell phone which was activated, programmed, and charged by me. 

My poor father. He didn't even know that there was a backlight on the phone. Every time the backlight went out, he got really angry and said things like, "Dang it, I thought this phone was supposed to stay on." and "I didn't turn this off! What's going on!?"

I'm afraid now that he has this new fangled contraption, he will forever be plagued by the fact that it keeps turning on and off by itself.

Oh dad. Give me a call as soon as you figure that thing out.




You've got my number.

No comments: