Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pixar Shorts and Dogs Named Nugget

Food

Cracker Barrel will always make me the happiest boy in the world. Whether its a Half-Pound I-Promise-I-Will-Go-Straight-to-Your-Gut Bacon Cheeseburger or a full plate of Mama's I-Promise-I-Will-Go-Straight-to-Your-Arteries Pancake Breakfast, I will never cease to be completely satisfied with clearing my whole plate and basking in the glow of my expanding waistline.

School

I rest assured in the fact that my Senior year is almost halfway over and there is NOTHING stopping me from graduating...

except maybe that really bad Spanish grade.

Lo Siento.

Illness

::cough cough::

Fine.

Home

You're so close I can taste you. In all your cat-filled, remotely located, insanely rural glory.

No matter how much I complain about it, I will always look forward to returning to my humble little twin-sized bed in Waxhaw for a month after a long, hard semester at school.

Christmas

I don't care how you get here. Just get here soon.

I should probably make a Christmas List...

Christmas List:
iHome
iPod Recorder
a flat stomach
clean laundry
a new roommate
CD player
Gift Cards
sleep


-------------------------------------------------------

I will always be okay with Christmas and the holiday season in any capacity.

No comments: