Sunday, October 28, 2007

Twists and Turns

I never really knew living with someone could be so hard.



I also never knew that you had a right to be angry at someone for doing something that you never mentioned would bother you.


I also never knew that telling someone you're allergic to cats would be something you would say AFTER living with a cat for two weeks.

-------------------------

I didn't ask for any of this.


My world has been thrown for too many loops lately and I'm not sure that I am ready for another one.

Some would say that having a friend die, having your car stop working, failing your first college test, and having a strained back muscle for three weeks are...uncommon occurrences. However, these have become everyday activities for me lately...

and it sucks.

I've also been given the pleasure of having a twenty-one hour schedule for the Spring semester of my SENIOR YEAR of college!





Everything happens for a reason.

Even if I've yet to actually find out what that reason is.

No comments: